Round Accent Table | 6 Sided Tulip
Round Accent Table
Invictus Steelworks 6 sided tulip pedestal table is shown with a hand applied antique bronze patina and polished steel finish. Other finishes and custom dimensions are avilable.
Shown with a 36" glass top. Glass is sold separately. This base is very sturdy and can be designed to receive any kind of tabletop, including glass, wood or stone (granite, marble, quartzite, etc.)
Double pedestals can be used for long rectangular tops, or see our similar listings for single bases for rectangular table tops.
Listing Dimensions: 36" diagonal x 29.5" high
A versatile design, the six sided tulip table can be used for many applications, including but not limited to:
- round dining tables
- round confence tables
- side tables
- accent tables
- cocktail tables
- foyer or entryway tables
- anywhere you want a beautiful statement table!
The size of your base is determined by the dimensions of your table top. Contact Invictus Steelworks for a quote on custom dimensions. See our other listings for dining table height tulip tables.
Not all finishes are shown. Ask us about other finish options, including powder coat options not shown with listing.
Note about patinas: Hand applied patinas are marbled with varying patterns and colors. Each one is uniquely similar.
Included with your Tulip Table order:
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Free preparation of base to receive your top with one of the following options:
- a fully integrated support apron for stone,
- pre-drilled mounting plates for wood tops, or
- glass levelers for glass table tops
- Free LTL shipping by freight carrier with curbside delivery.
- Free custom built pallet and packaging
Questions? Contact us, we can answer all your questions, help you determine the proper size for your base, and write up a custom order for you!
Handmade in the USA by Robert Simmons of Invictus Steelworks
Round Accent Table Finishes
Choose from a wide variety of custom finishes. Learn more about Invictus Steelworks finishes on our Finishes page. Not all finishes are shown.
Determining Dimensions | Scaling to Size
All of our work can be scaled for just about any application. Contact us for details if you would like to see if a particular design can be scaled for your application. All work shown on our website was once a custom order. Your order will be scaled to the size best suited to the dimensions of your tabletop and not necessarily reflect the dimensions in any listing.
Standard dining table height is 30", which is the total height of the base and the top when combined.
Please provide material and dimensions of the tabletop you intend to use in your order notes. We will contact you to confirm the base dimensions.
Example: Glass, 72x42x1/2” or 3 CM Stone, 96x48.
Your base will be prepared to receive your top at no additional cost as follows:
- Glass: Glass Levelers
- Wood: Pre-drilled mounting straps, 3/8” holes unless another size is requested.
- Stone, including granite, quartz, quartzite, marble, cement or other stone or stone-like top: a fully integrated support apron with support every 12-16”.
Returns | Refunds | Cancellations
All of our work is handmade to order to suit your specific needs. Therefore, all sales are final. We do not accept returns, exchanges or cancellations for any reason, including if your order is damaged in shipping or not delivered within our estimated time frame as lead time is an estimate only. See our FAQ’s for more information.
Lead Time | Rush Orders | Guaranteed Shipping Date
Our handmade functional art is unique and as such, is in high demand. Every order is made by hand by steel artist and certified welder, Robert Simmons. When you purchase a piece from Invictus Steelworks, you are purchasing a work of Art, not just a table or a desk. Our lead time varies and is typically but not always in the 10-16 week range.
- To ensure timely delivery for major holidays, try to place your order 3-4 months in advance. We are typically booked well in advance for orders required to arrive by a holiday, especially Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter.
- Powder coat finishes are outsourced and may add to lead time.
- Lead time is estimated to the best of our ability at the time of order. We do our best to ship within our estimated lead time window.
- Guaranteed ship dates must be pre-arranged and agreed to at time of order placement.
- Let us know if you have a specific need by date and we will let you know if we accommodate your requirements. Additional fees may apply for guaranteed shipping windows.
- Rush orders are any order with required delivery of under 8 weeks. A rush fee may apply, contact us for details.
Free Shipping on Shipments Under 7'
Free shipping is included for shipments measuring 7' or less. For shipments exceeding 7', upcharges may apply. Contact us for more information or a custom quote.
Included with Shipping:
- Basic LTL freight shipping with curb delivery
- Custom pallet and packaging
- Free lift gate and delivery appointment required shipping are required for residential shipping.
- If you are shipping to a commercial location that does not have a loading dock or forklift, or if your location has limited access, including limited hours for receiving deliveries or appointment requirements, additional shipping fees may apply. Contact us for a custom quote.
- Limited access locations include but are not limited to strip malls and stand alone retail locations, restaurants, religious facilities, medical facilities, construction sites, some offices, and any commercial location with limited receiving hours or appointment requirements.
White glove service is available by custom quote.
Inside delivery is not available with free shipping or with LTL Freight shipping. White glove service is required for inside delivery.
Freight insurance is available and recommended.