Coffee Table Base Only | Double Arch
Unique Coffee Table Base Only:
Modern yet timeless, the Double Arch custom metal coffee table base is extremely versatile. A unique statement coffee table, the arc coffee table pedestal is available in custom dimensions and finishes.
The Double Arch metal table base is available for many applications, including:
- Coffee tables
- Console Tables
- Dining room tables
- Conference tables
- Side tables
- Foyer tables or entryway tables
- Anywhere you need a custom statement table
Listing Dimensions: 34x14x14 3/4
The size of your base is determined by the dimensions of your table top. Contact Invictus Steelworks for a quote on custom dimensions.
Invictus Steelworks offers a wide variety of finish options to go with any decor. Whether you choose a gorgeous shade from our architectural paint palette or or powder coat options, or you select a hand polished or brushed steel, the Double Arch pedesta table base is sure to make a bold statement. We also offer several hand applied patina finishes. Not all powder coat options are shown, contact us about a custom powder coat color.
Note about patinas: Hand applied patinas are marbled with varying patterns and colors. Each one is uniquely similar.
Included with your Double Arch Custom Coffee Table Base
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Free preparation of base to receive your top with one of the following options:
- a fully integrated support apron for stone (shown)
- pre-drilled mounting plates for wood tops, or
- glass levelers for glass table tops
- Free LTL shipping by freight carrier with curbside delivery.
- Free custom built pallet and packaging
Questions? Contact us, we can answer all your questions, help you determine the proper size for your base, and write up a custom order for you!
Metal Coffee Table Base Finishes
Choose from a wide variety of custom finishes. Learn more about Invictus Steelworks finishes on our Finishes page. Not all finishes are shown.
Dimensions and Height
All dimensions are custom and determined by the application and size of the table top.
Standard dining table height is 30", which is the total height of the base and the top combined. Console tables are typically between 30"-42", depending on application. Coffee tables are typically 16"-18", based on the height of the couch.
Returns, Refunds and Cancellations
All sales are final. No returns, refunds or cancellations.
Custom Work | Lead Time
All of our work is custom and made to order. Lead time is approximately 8-10 weeks.
How to Order the Double Arch Coffee Table Base
- Choose your finish
- Select the material of your tabletop will be made of from the drop down box
- Enter the dimensions of your tabletop, length x width x thickness.
- To order an architectural paint finish, choose architectural paint for finish and write the number of your color selection next to the dimensions of your tabletop.
- By providing the material and size of your tabletop, including thickness, we can determine the perfect dimensions for the base and will be able to prepare the base to properly receive the tabletop.
- For glass, your base will ship with glass levelers.
- For wood, your base will ship with pre-drilled mounting straps.
- For stone such as granite, quartzite, or marble, your base will come with a fully integrated support apron to properly support your stone.
- Standard height for dining room tables or conference tables is 30" combined base plus top. Your base will be 30" MINUS the thickness of your tabletop to achieve standard height unless a custom height is requested.
- We will confirm the base dimensions and details of your order with you by email, usually within 24 hours.
- Tabletops sold separately.
- This listing is for tabletops up to 60" long, rectangular, oval or boat shaped.
- Contact us for pricing for bases for tabletops exceeding 60".
See our other Double Arch listings for dining room tables, conference tables and console tables.
For the Trade
If you are an interior designer or member of the industry, please email email@example.com for information about our For the Trade program.
For the Trade
For the Trade
If you are an interior designer or other member of the trade, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for Invictus Steelworks "For the Trade" program. Start enjoying our professional rewards program today!
We work with interior designers, decorators, set designers, home stagers, builders, and other industry professionals.