Contemporary Art Deco Table | Line
Contemporary Art Deco Table or Modern Trestle Table for round, square or rectangular tabletops
Unique geometric shaped minimalist pedestal table base for wood or stone tabletops. Can be made for glass also. Choose from a variety of custom finishes. Your base will be scaled to the perfect size for your tabletop,
This pedestal table design can also be used for other applications, including:
- Console tables or sofa tables
- Foyer tables or entryway tables
Listing Dimensions: 38"L x 26"W x 29"H
The size of your base is determined by the dimensions of your table top. Contact Invictus Steelworks for a quote on custom dimensions. Otherwise, provide us with the information in the notes of your order and we will confirm all details with you.
Luxury Dining Table Finishes
We offer a variety of beautiful finishes to choose from, including fine architectural paints, polished steel, brushed steel, patinas and powder coat finishes. Not all finishes are shown. Ask us about other finish options, including powder coat options not shown with listing. Shown in polished and brushed steel.
Note about patinas: Hand applied patinas are marbled with varying patterns and colors. Each one is uniquely similar.
Included with your statement dining table order
- Felt covered adjustable leveling feet
- Free preparation of base to receive your top with one of the following options:
- a fully integrated support apron for stone,
- pre-drilled mounting plates for wood tops, or
- glass levelers for glass table tops
- Free LTL shipping by freight carrier with curbside delivery.
- Free custom built pallet and packaging
Glass and other tabletops sold separatley.
Questions? Contact us, we can answer all your questions, help you determine the proper size for your base, and write up a custom order for you!
All of our work is handmade in the USA by Robert Simmons of Invictus Steelworks
Contemporary Art Deco Table Finishes
Choose from a wide variety of custom finishes. Learn more about Invictus Steelworks finishes on our Finishes page. Not all finishes are shown.
Dimensions and Height
All dimensions are custom and determined by the application and size of the table top.
Returns, Refunds and Cancellations
All sales are final. No returns, refunds or cancellations.
Custom Work | Lead Time
All of our work is custom and made to order. Approximate lead time is 8-10 weeks.
How to order Minimalist Deco Base
- Select the material of your tabletop is made of
- Choose your finish
- Enter the dimensions of your tabletop, length x width x thickness.
- To order an architectural paint finish, choose architectural paint for finish and write the number of your color selection next to the dimensions of your tabletop.
- By providing the material and size of your tabletop, including thickness, we can determine the perfect dimensions for the base and will be able to prepare the base to properly receive the tabletop.
- For glass, your base will ship with glass levelers.
- For wood, your base will ship with pre-drilled mounting straps.
- For stone such as granite, quartzite, or marble, your base will come with a fully integrated support apron to properly support your stone.
- We will confirm the base dimensions and details of your order with you by email, usually within 24 hours.
- Tabletops sold separately.
- This listing is for tabletops up to 96" long, rectangular, oval or boat shaped.
- Contact us for pricing for bases for tabletops exceeding 96".
- See our other listings for Wave tables for round or square tabletops.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
For the Trade
If you are an interior designer or other member of the trade, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for Invictus Steelworks "For the Trade" program. Start enjoying our professional rewards program today!
We work with interior designers, decorators, set designers, home stagers, builders, and other industry professionals.